The Paw Place offers a unique approach to grooming by...
- Specializing in senior and challenging dogs
- Rehabilitating dogs who have had a bad grooming experience
- Offering services by appointment so your dog does not have to wait in a kennel all day
The Paw Place also offers dog day care services that...
- Help your dog develop socialization skills
- Curb destructive behaviors
- Reduce separation anxiety
- Offer exercise in addition to your normal regimen
- Build confidence in your dog
- Provide human/canine contact all day long
Check out our Facebook page here!
I will be forever grateful that Tugboat came into my life. He was the goofiest, most easy going dog a girl could ask for. I was blessed to be able to bring him to work with me every day to dog day care. Besides other dogs, Tug loved all living creatures. It always melted my heart when he would meet a rabbit, guinea pig, kitten or other small animal and nudge it lovingly with his nose.
Tugboat’s paw print will be left forever on the hearts of the many friends he made during his visits at Mary Free Bed, Grandville Ruff Readers, Helen DeVos ER and many schools and camps. When Tug visited Camp Tuhsmeheta (camp for the blind) the kids faces would light up with joy and even though they could not see him, the campers would tell me that he was “smiling” at them…and he was. He loved it when the kids sang to him, hugged him and “walked” him. He loved everyone, unconditionally all the time.
Tugboat, our dear Greater Swiss Mountain Dog passed away peacefully on 2/4/13. It was so hard to say goodbye, but part of loving our dogs is knowing when it is time to let them go. I know that he is reuniting with all of his friends at the Rainbow Bridge and that we will see him again someday.